1. AIC 2019: Athena RC / ILSP gave a key-note speech to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019, 23-25 May 2019, Vienna, Austria:
Speaker: Eleni Efthimiou
Title: Increasing user acceptance by augmented robot intelligence: the lesson we got from the semantics of human communication
2. Petra 2019: Athena RC / ILSP organized a workshop titled “AR4U Workshop: The 2nd Workshop on Assistive Robots: Technological Challenges and the User Perspective”, in the context of the 12th PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA) conference, held on the Island of Rhodes, Greece, June 5-7, 2019.
Workshop link: http://www.petrae.org/workshops/AR.html
3. Athena RC / ILSP demonstrated i-Walk in the 84th International Expo of Thessaloniki, 7 Sep- 15 Sep 2019, Greece.
4. ICIP 2019: ICCS presented an i-Walk related tutorial at ICIP2019, 22-25 September 2019, Taipei, Taiwan:
Tutorial Title: Multisensory Video Processing and Learning For Human-Robot Interaction
5. Athena RC / ILSP and ICCS demonstrated the i-Walk project in the European Researchers’ Night 2019, Athens.
6. All partners demonstrated the i-Walk project to representatives of the EC DG for Regional and Urban Policy, 13/11/2019, Athens.
7. Athena RC / ILSP demonstrated the i-Walk project in the “30 years Athena RC” Workshop 18/11/2019, Athens.
8. Athena RC / ILSP demonstrated the i-Walk project in the Human Brain Project Open Day, 3-6/2/2020, Athens.
9. Athena RC / ILSP presented the project to the research staff of ILSP, December 2020.
10. Athena RC / ILSP presented the project in Athens Science Festival 2021, March 2021
11. Athena RC / ILSP presented the project in the event “Towards an Accessible, Friendly Society for People with Disabilities” Region of Attika – Municipalities of West Athens actions, Municipality of Peristeri Theatre, December 2021
12. ICCS demonstrated the i-Walk project in the European Researchers’ Night 2020 and 2021, Athens.
13. Athena RC / ILSP presented the project in undergraduate and graduate programmes of the University of West Attica.
14. ICCS presented the project in undergraduate and graduate programmes of the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens.